Monday, October 17, 2011

Weigh In

Weight: 255.6

Weekly Difference: -1.4
Total Difference: -1.4

SMALL SUCCESS!

Reflection of the week:

I'm incredibly pleased with this progress. This past weekend found me throwing the diet to the dogs as I participated in a bachelorette party weekend! WOOT!
WHAT A WEEKEND!!! I have to tell you about a wonderful salon in Rehoboth Beach, DE called Bad Hair Day!!! First, I must ask, WHY DON'T WE HAVE ONE OF THOSE IN PA???? I am in love. Truly in love.

Should you ever make your way to Rehoboth for a day of pampering, you must go to Bad Hair Day (BHD) and get your hair washed. I know that sounds silly... but you need to do it.

SKYLAR!!!

Skylar is a young, attractive man who washes hair at BHD (one of many). First, he kicks your feet out like a lounge chair and squirts some lotion on your hands. In his sexiest voice he says, "Rub it in for me, dear." Commence melting into a puddle of goo on the floor. Skylar then wraps your hands with hot towels to allow the lotion to do it's work.

The next step is a simple hair wash followed by the same Skylar voice asking if you would like cucumber slices on your eyes. Over the cool cucumbers, he lays another hot towel over your eyes. At this point, I assumed I would simply relax for a few minutes for the cukes to do their magic... nay nay!!!

As you lay there enjoying the sensations in your eyes, you feel two strong hands beginning to massage your temples. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Then, Skylar gives the best head massage you could ever image. I'm talking about a curled toes experience!!!

Sadly, it all comes to an end eventually, when he rinses your scalp, removes the towel and cucumbers, and gently cleans your hands. He then walks you to your stylist and brings you a tasty drink (in my case, wine).

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.......

In our group of 5, 4 of us enjoyed Skylar's attentive skills on our heads. We decided collectively that he needed to come home with us. We can rotate him among us so that every 5 days we will have him to wash our hair. He can live in the closet... I'm sure he doesn't eat much! I regret that I didn't get his picture for the blog!!!!

The night that followed our salon experience was a night of reckless eating, drinking, and dancing. I'd like to believe that I danced enough to work off the bad food, but the scale doesn't reflect what I had hoped. We had a great time celebrating the end of being single with our dearest friend, Duckie (a nickname, of course). Bless her, she had a blasty blast!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment