Monday, October 10, 2011

Week 1: Weigh In

Weight: 257

I decided to start today because my dear husband and I wanted to enjoy a nice, fancy, expensive dinner for our 9th anniversary. We went to Emeril's Chop House. Can I tell you that it was the BEST pork chop I've EVER eaten? I also learned that the "new standard" for pork is 145 degrees, or cooked "medium." Yeah. It was amazingly good. Along side of it was a dish called Butter Whipped Potatoes. Imagine making mashed potatoes without milk and 4 times the butter. They were YELLOW. They were GOOOOOD! In all, the meal was so good that there was no room for dessert, which is a good thing.

I'm starting the day right with pineapple greek yogurt for breakfast. I love this stuff! I took the day off of work to spend with the family. I see a carved pumpkin in my future!

Friends, I'm really going to need your support now as my lifestyle changes take place. No more DIETING for me. I need to make a life altering change and it all starts now. Please feel free to comment and ask me HARD questions as I follow the journey. Remember, I'm not even considering surgery as an option, so don't suggest it. Scares the willies out of me!

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you the best luck! I'm at a good place weight wise--can we still be friends? BUT! I'm so unhealthy!!! Trying to do a little better this week. Happy ninth anniversary! We just celebrating 9 in July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can certainly be friends! Congrats on your anniversary too!

    ReplyDelete