Wednesday, December 30, 2015

New Year's Resolutions!

Hello!

I suck at blogging, or so it would seem, since this is my first post in a lot of years....  

Today is December 30, 2015... 2016 is right around the corner and so it is time for me to make some New Year's Resolutions and see how long they last!

1.  Blog.   Yeah, you know, more frequently than once every 4 years.  I'd like to really get this blog going as well as my crafty blog and actually feel a bit more accomplished.  We will see!

2.  Physical Health -- Weight loss.  Everyone says it.  No one follows thru.  This blog started as a weight loss journal and so it will remain, among other Truths, naturally!  The good news is that I'm not much heavier than I was when I abandoned this blog last.  That means that I haven't been on a huge weight gain binge over the past few years.  Right?  Look for a New Year's Day weigh in right here!  I'll be using the 21 Day Fix diet, which I have used in the past, but never blogged about.  Stay tuned!

3.  Spiritual Health.  I want to start doing a regular Bible study.  Nothing too big, just a one on one devotional between God and me.  I want to go back to some of the basics that I left behind years ago.  That also means attending church more often.  I want the kids to go, too.

4.  Mental Health.  Curse less, be more patient, be more accepting, be happier.  Accept that I am allowed to be happy.  Don't sweat the small stuff.

5.  Help out the Hubby more.  Poor hubs.  Love him to death and he does so much for our family.  I work all day and am too tired to do anything at night.  It isn't fair to him.  I need to find the willpower to muscle through and help him out more around the house.

There you have it!  2016 Resolutions!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment