Friday, February 12, 2016

Random Thoughts for a Friday

Ok, there's no rhyme or reason to this... just a few random thoughts:

1.  Adele's HELLO is kinda stalkery.  Just sayin'.   I mean, hey there old boyfriend, I totally crushed you and stomped on your heart, so I've decided to stalk you and call you about a thousand times to say, OOPS MY BAD, only to find out that you don't have time for me???  You moved on?? HOW DARE YOU???   You should totally be waiting by the phone for me to call and rekindle whatever it was you felt for me so that I can SLAM your heart into a wall again!!!  

2.  That last one was kinda intense.  I need to recover.

3.  The only thing worse than being sick is having a kid that is sick.  Why can't they make cold medicine that tastes like ice cream and cookies?

4.  Early morning team meetings at work without coffee are excruciatingly painful.  I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHATEVER DRIVEL IS COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!

5.  I write very strange blog posts when I'm tired.

6.  School buses and egg yolks are the same color.

7.  Putting cucumbers in your water makes you poop more.

8.  I should stop now... before this get's REALLY weird.


HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment